St. Andrew's Church, Harberton
Harberton picture gallery/Church section
Harberton Church Community Fund (HCCF) charity
In addition to this page, detailed information about St. Andrew's and its services and other activities can now be found at www.threeriversmissioncommunity.org.uk.
Rev'd David and Heather Sayle have been part of the 3
Rivers Mission Community since 2015 and are settled into the Rectory in Diptford.
Their phone number is 01548 821199.
A collection of old postcard and other pictures of the Church, with the oldest dating back to about 1842, are presented in the Church section of the Old Harberton picture gallery. This includes numerous exteriors and interiors, plus others of the porch and palm cross, the latter being restored by Sir Robert Harvey of Dundridge in memory of his son Tito who died in 1895.