Previous Next Back to walkabout
Vine House (built 1754), Tristford Road, with Springbank and Springwell
Cottage to the left (west).
Fern Cottage to the right (north) of Vine House is known to have been an infill house dating some 100 years later than the properties either side. The outer walls of the other two houses can be seen inside Fern Cottage's loft.