Previous Next Back to walkabout
Dundridge House, built in the mid 18th Century, lies south-east of Harberton village centre. It has recently (2002) been sold for development into 12 residential units.
Click a thumbnail for enlarged view
|This card was actually written by Sir Robert Harvey, owner of Dundridge, and bearing a Harberton postmark of 30/12/1907, shown here.||
|Card bears a Totnes postmark 27/10/1905.|